Walmart Visa gift cards can be considered the perfect gifts for virtually any situation. Considering that they are Visa cards in effect, you can use them in any place that accepts Visa payments.
Visa cards are in fact accepted in most of the United States and in many regions of the world.
If you’ve been given a Walmart Visa gift card and you need to know how much money there is, then you definitely need to keep reading this article.
In the next few paragraphs, we’ll walk you through step-by-step how to instantly check your Walmart Visa gift card balance.
Table of Contents
Look into a Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
There are three methods to check the remaining balance on your Walmart gift card. Among these we find;
- On the web, going to www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- By phone, call 1-866-633-9096.
- At the Walmart store.
Let’s deep dive each possible way.
Look into your Gift Card Balance through the web
To check the balance of your gift card online you can follow the following steps.
- Go to the Walmart Visa Gift card page on this URL www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- Once on this page, you can see a “Check your Gift Card Balance” section.
- In this section, you will be asked to enter the main information of your Visa gift card, such as the card number itself, the 3-digit security code placed on the back of the card, and the expiry date of the card.
- After checking again that the information you entered is correct, you can click on “Check balance”.
- At that point, your gift card balance will immediately be displayed on the screen.
Look into your Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance by Phone
Another alternative is to call Walmart customer support at this number: 1-866-633-9096. Usually, a registered voice answers this number. But it will be enough to understand the balance of your gift card.
Once that number is called, you will need to follow the instructions provided. Most likely, the system will ask you for your gift card details to verify that you are the owner.
When the system verifies your card details, your Walmart Visa gift card balance will be read to you automatically.
If you need to ask special and urgent questions, don’t worry. In that case, you can choose to speak to a live customer service agent.
Check your Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance at the Store
In case you are unable to check the balance of your Walmart Visa gift card with the methods we have explained above, you can obtain the balance of your gift card simply by going to the nearest Walmart store and asking the cashier at the customer service counter to look into the balance for you.
Other Useful Information
• If your Walmart gift card is lost or stolen, Visa’s Zero Liability policy protection will make sure that your unutilized balance is well protected.
• Once you have received your gift card, be sure to register it immediately. Otherwise, you will not be able to shop online, by phone, or by post. Plus, registering your Visa gift card safeguard you in the event that your card is lost or stolen. Registering your card also allows you to simply look into your balance or view any previous or recent transactions.
• Always remember that Walmart Visa Gift Card cannot be used for automatic recurring payments such as membership subscriptions. However, Walmart solves this problem with the launch of its prepaid card, the Walmart MoneyCard. You can use it just like a debit card and even use it for automatic recurring payments.
One of the primary benefits of owning a Walmart Visa gift card, using the Visa circuitov, is that you can use it virtually anywhere within the designated states and regions.
Finally, it is important to clarify that before proceeding to purchase with your new gift card, it is important to make sure you are aware of its value by checking the available balance as described in the article.
This will avoid problems during checkout.