GameStop credit card application, customer care contact is very easy if you follow the right guidelines to do so, this card is offered only to members of the PowerUp Rewards program as part of the company’s extension program to users which is also usable at the GameStop online stores or outlets.
The Credit Card offers the benefit of zero annual fee charge to their users but on the other hand, has a very high-interest rate applied on them and another benefit is that this card offers an extended credit of $250 to $3000 which can be granted but only if the card users has a good credit history, this credit extension is granted on the card user’s request anyway, guess that is cool right?
The reward programs come in two listed versions given by GameStop which include Basic and Pro Gamestop rewards systems.
This is how they work, they Basic rewards system offers members 10-points for every $1 spent and a 5000-points welcome bonus with their GameStop credit while the Pro membership comes with the offers of discounts on certain goods, and monthly magazine subscriptions.
How To Apply for GameStop Credit Card Online?
Below are the vivid outlines steps on how to apply for a GameStop Credit Card Online;
- First load the GameStop credit card official site www.gamestop.com
- Navigate and tap on the “PowerUp Credit Card” found below the network heading.
- Next is click on “Apply Now” and you will be redirected to the GameStop account registration and sign in page.
- Simply input your login details for existing users but if you done have an account, sign up for a GameStop online account as follows
- Click on “Create a new Account”.
- Write correctly your email address and create a password you will not forget.
- Tap on the red sign that shows “Create Account”.
- Now you can proceed with your GameStop credit card application as follows
- Go to the homepage and sign in with your login details
- Tap on the “PowerUp Rewards Credit Card” found at the bottom of the page.
- Next click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the given instruction on the page to complete your GameStop Application
- Give full details of your personal information such as name, address, and financial information, such as your total annual income.
Read More: MetLife Insurance Complete Review Of Car Insurance, Home Insurance, And Farmers Insurance
GameStop Credit Card Customer Service
Complaints and inquiries concerning the GameStop credit card can call the laid at their customer service center with this number 1-855-497-81-68, which is available between the hours 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST.
The GameStop can also be mailed with the following address;
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. BOX 183003
Columbus, OH, 43218-3003.
Read Also: The Best Way To Close Capital One Account
GameStop Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a GameStop credit card?
As a GameStop credit cardholder, you are entitled to a bonus welcome bonus and other rewards which include, 5000-points for basic membership and 15000-points for PowerUp Rewards Pro membership which are usable only at the GameStop online shops and physical outlets.
What is the APR for a GameStop credit card?
The APR for GameStop credit cards is currently given at 28.74%.
Does the GameStop Credit card have an annual fee?
No, GameStop’s credit card does not charge any annual fee.
Does the credit card have a late fee?
Yes, Gamestop overdue payments can be charged at $38
Is my GameStop credit card information shared?
Yes, but can only share their users your information with other affiliate companies for marketing purposes which the cardholder can also opt-out of this data sharing by calling 1-877-287-5012 and communicating with a c a customer
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.