Just like many companies, the Jeep Credit card is for Jeep buys and is accepted by their affiliates, it gives a lot of rewards, and acquiring the card will help boost you in cashback, not just for purchases of the Jeep brands but other vehicle brands like Fiat, Dodge, and Chrysler.
Omaha First National Bank is the issuer of the Jeep credit cards but you can only be considered for it if your credit score is up to 630 or 700 and above to qualify.
Brief History of Jeep as a company
Jeep is an American based automobile making giant, although owned by European conglomerates called Stellantis, and Jeep was cooperative of Chrysler since 1987 that produces Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) another product of Jeep is the Grand Cherokee, Jeep cars are well known globally, according to reports from Wikipedia they sole over 500 SUVs in 2008 and over 1.4 million in 2018.
They have made a credit card to encourage regular buyers and large-scale buyers to enable them to get rewards and discounts for their patronage.
The jeep credit card offers a $1,000 certificate for your next buys once you purchase with $7,500 and above with a jeep credit card.
Also, you get 5% cashback for FCA dealer purchases, 2% cash back on gas and travel-related purchases, plus 1% cash back on other purchases. That is 5:2:1 reward system.
You may also like: THE SAM’S CLUB CREDIT CARD GUIDE: HOW IT WORKS, BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Jeep Credit Card Application Online
- First visit their card issuer’s site at www.firstbankcard.com/jeep.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button found at the top left side of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see “Get Started Now”
- Tap on the card image that has a Jeep logo on it.
- Start the registration by inputting your name, address, and email address.
- Write your date of birth, Social Security number (SSN), and your mother’s maiden name.
- Indicate the duration you have lived at your current address, note whether you rented the place or its yours ( for rented apartment input your rent amount)
- Provide your employers name and your annual income plus another user if you wish to add another one, type the so called second user’s data.
- Select a card design and “Continue”.
- Check your card “Application Status” on your account, it is found among the options on your account.
Other Ways to Apply for a Jeep Credit Card
- Simply visit any Jeep dealers outlet and seek for an application and you will be attended to accordingly.
Jeep Credit Card Rewards Program
Every $7,500 and above purchase with your jeep credit card earns you a $1,000 certificate for your next Jeep buys, you also get 5% cashback for FCA dealer purchases, 2% cash back on gas and travel-related purchases, plus 1% cash back on other purchases.
Note: your rewards are redeemed as cash or for travel, any of the two ways you want it.
Jeep Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Jeep credit card?
Some of the jeep affiliates give zero APR for six billing cycles, some purchases give APRs based on the prime rate and credit worthiness basically the APRs are given between 15.74% to 26.74%
Does Jeep charge an annual fee?
There’s No annual fee for Jeep credit cardholders.
What is the late fee charge?
Overdue payments can be charged at $37.
Can I transfer a balance?
Yes, Jeep allows balance transfer at a cost of 5% or $10, whichever is higher.
Can I get a cash advance with my Jeep credit card?
Yes, there is a fee of 5% or $15, whichever is higher at a 26.99% prime rate.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more