Marriott Rewards Credit Card is one of the best cards for travellers and those who lodge regularly, it is a versatile credit card in usage and has other awesome rewards on purchase of several other products too.
To be considered for this credit card you must have a credit score of at least 700.
This Marriott Reward credit card is issued exclusively by Chase bank, and all the cardholders get rewards as long as they make purchases.
Found by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott in 1927, currently, the chairman of this group is Bill Marriott.
The Marriott family is still the highest shareholder of this multi-billion dollar company.
Marriott International, Inc. is a multinational company operating which offers franchises and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties to their users globally
Currently, the headquartered Marriot is located in Bethesda, Maryland US.
It has 30 brands with 7,642 properties containing 1,423,044 rooms in 131 countries and territories which also make them the largest in the hotel chain.
With about 2,149 of the properties out of this are operated by Marriott directly and the rest are jointly owned by other shareholders, not just that, the company also has situated about 20 hotel reservation centers across the US mostly.
You may also like: THE SAM’S CLUB CREDIT CARD GUIDE: HOW IT WORKS, BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Apply for Marriott Reward Credit Card Online
Below are the outlined steps on how to make a successful online application of a Marriott reward MasterCard;
- First load their official webssite at www.marriottrewards.com
- Tap on the “About Marriott Rewards” option
- Now navigate to “Marriott Rewards Credit Card” option
- Look for the blue link “Learn More” and tap on it as well.
- Next is click on “Continue”
- And you will be automatically redirected a new page
- Type your full name, home address, and email address as prmpted
- Also write your birth date, your mother’s maiden name, Social Security number (SSN), and total annual income in the provided spaces
- Indicate your residence status if rented or its a permanent and your source of income.
- Input your phone number and indicate clearly if your income is taxable or not.
- Type your Marriott Rewards number if you have any
- Accept the Marriot reward card terms and conditions and “Submit”.
Marriott Rewards Credit Card Rewards Program
Marriott Credit Card offers 6-points for every $1 spent especially on Marriott-affiliated products, 2-points for $1 at non-affiliate Marriot products, one night stay, and automatic silver elite status yearly, 75,000-point is awarded for every $3,000 spending within 3-months of the account opening.
Marriott Bonvoy elite status holders earn cardholders extra points on top of this base rate.
Marriott Bonvoy offers Free Wi-Fi, Mobile check-in, and our lowest member rates all the time.
Spending with the Marriott reward credit card from $100 earns you 1,000 points.
Other benefits are listed as follows
- Silver members earn 10% more.
- Gold members earn 25% more.
- Platinum members earn 50% more.
- Titanium and Ambassador members earn 75% more
Marriott Rewards Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Marriott Rewards credit card?
Marriott Rewards credit cards APRs are between 17.74% and 24.74 and is given basically on prime rates and creditworthiness
Can I transfer a balance to a Marriott credit card?
Yes, but at a 5% of the transferred amount
Is there an annual fee for the Marriott reward credit card?
Marriot reward credit card comes with an annual fee of $95.
Is there a late fee?
Overdue payments attract a fee of $38.
Can I get a cash advance with the Marriott Rewards credit card?
Yes but at a cost of 5% and an APR of 26.74%.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.