The World Wildlife fund credit card offers cashback to those who take interest in giving financial assistance to vulnerable wildlife species, if you care so much about animals and their dwelling, this card is certainly for you because you get benefits using it.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card is issued by Bank of America (BOA) which earns 3% cash back in the category of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, 2% back at a grocery store and wholesale club, and 1% on all other purchases.
On opening this World Wildlife Fund Credit Card account, every $1000 dollar spent earns the user the sum of $200 on all amounts spent.
Not just that a 0.08% is allocated to the cardholder on purchases with this credit card, a welcome bonus of $3 for account opening, plus an additional $3 for annual card renewal at a zero annual fee.
A brief review of World Wildlife Fund
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an int’l non-governmental organization, it was co-founded by Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld a Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh Julian Huxley Max Nicholson Peter Scott Guy Mountfort Godfrey A. Rockefeller in 1961.
The purpose of this WWF Environmentalism Conservation and currently it is the world’s largest conservation organization, with over five million supporters worldwide who fund it with billions of Dollars in over 100 countries across the world and supporting around 3,000 conservation and environmental projects globally.
Apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Online
Below are the steps to follow and register for your wildlife fund credit card online easily;
- First visit their online website at www.bankofamerica.com
- Tap on “Apply Now” to start.
- Input you personal details like first and last name, and residential address.
- If you want to add a different mailing address, navigate and locate “Send my statement to a different address”.
- Next is to input your phone number and your phone type.
- Select citizenship and country of residence.
- Input your date of birth, total annual income, and select source of income and employment status.
- Add your assets, e.g. the total amount of money in checking and saving accounts, money market accounts and monthly housing payment.
- For balance transfer, select as instructed for your transfer a balance feature .
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the application.
Other Ways to Apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
- Simply dial 1-800-932-27-75 and follow the instruction of the voice that follows to do your World Wildlife Fund Credit Card application offline.
- Locate any World Wildlife Fund Credit Cardoffice nearest to you and ask for the process and you will be dully attended to.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Reward Program.
This card earns 3% cashback in the category of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, 2% back at a grocery store and wholesale club, and 1% on all other purchases.
Account opening also earns you $200 for every $1000 dollar spent, 0.08% is allocated to the cardholder on purchases with this credit card, a welcome bonus of $3 for account opening, plus an additional $3, annual card renewal is zero charges.
Read Also: EBay Mastercard: Login, Payment, And User Guide.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card FAQs
Is there an annual fee for World Wildlife Fund Credit Card?
No, there is no annual charge.
Is there any intro APR?
APR for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card is 0%, for at least the first year also for balance transfer and purchases for the first 2-moths of opening the account.
What is the APR for the World Wildlife Fund Cash Back Card?
APR for the World Wildlife Fund card ranges from 15.24% to 25.24%.
Can I transfer a balance?
Yes, you can transfer a balance at a cost of 3%.
Can I use World Wildlife Fund Credit Card for foreign purchases?
Yes, you can but at a transactions fee of 3% charged in USD, despite the currency, you transacted with.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.