What is MyCCPay.com?
MyCCPay.com is the payment gateway and credit card payment processor, and Total Cards, Inc. is the service that helps users make payments.
MyCCPay comes with a lower annual fee than other similar services on the market, but the strength is its simple, fast, efficient and easy way to manage credit cards and payments.
Being related to a large financial services company, this service is the result of their high quality of services and commitment that they are people’s first choice when it comes to handling financial transactions online.
MyCCPay Registration Process
MyCCPay portal demands online registration before the user can sign in and avail of the services that are offered on this portal. These instructions will help the users to register:
- Open your internet browser, visit the website address MyCCPay.com or click the button Register directly;
- You will be redirected to the registration page of the login portal;
- Now, submit your 16-digit account number without hyphens or dashes;
- The next step is to submit your 4-digit social security number that is linked to your account;
- Now, submit the email address. Make sure that the email address you submit is valid and working as that will be used for communication purposes in the future;
- Input your zip code;
- A unique username and password will be generated. Note the credentials somewhere as that will work as your login credentials in the future;
- Submit the username and password to register with MyCCPay and log in to manage payments and credit checks, as well as any other online payment information associated with your credit card. Recognition. This concludes your registration process which is quite simple. Now, you just need to use your login credentials to sign in and avail yourself of all the offered services.
MyCCPay Login Process
Once you have registered with the official portal, you can sign in and use all the services. To do so, these instructions will help the users to login:
- Again, the login page of the portal is available at MyCCPay.com.;
- Visit the home page of the portal;
- Look for the option that says log in;
- Submit the information that is inquired, this information includes your username and the account password;
- Submit all the login credentials and check them once;
- If the submitted information is correct, hit the Login button and wait for the page to load;
- You will land on your account home page within a few seconds and you can start using all the services after signing in to this portal.
How Do I Activate Card and Check Balance?
To activate your account, you will need to create a MyCCPay account. After registering here, just follow the instructions that are listed below:
- Your account dashboard is available at MyCCPay.com.
- After creating an account, sign in to your account by using your login credentials.
- When you sign in to your account, you will see a list of available services here.
- Choose the services that you desire to access through this portal.
- Thus, it can be safely assumed that signing in and accessing the offered services on the portal is a cakewalk.
>>> You might want to check this out: The Banana Republic Credit Card: How it works, Benefits and Rewards
Tips for Securing your Account
When using a MyCCPay card, it is necessary for the cardholders to keep their credit card details in a safe place. Credit card hacking is quite a common thing today and it is necessary to stay alert.
Authorities suggest that another way to protect credit card details is by not allowing the browser to save the card information.
Saving your personal details online can make it a bit more vulnerable. Though, the MyCCPay Login is accompanied by a highly encrypted code which makes the portal completely secure.
Offered Services on MyCCPay
This is the list of primary services to which a user is entitled after registration on the official portal:
– The user will be able to pay his bills with utmost security and increased level of comfort.
– It is easy for users to check the status of their current balance after registering on the online portal.
– In addition, the MyCCPay Login portal allows users an easy and secure way to check the details of their transaction history.
– The MyCCPay.com portal is a completely easy, secure and user-friendly way to check and execute any kind of financial transaction.
The official and legitimate administrator Total Credit Inc. has launched an online service portal for My CC Pay that adapts to its clients to offer better services and facilities.
>>>You may also like: The Perfect Guide for Bank of America EDD Debit Card
I need some help with my processing fees. Whom do I contact?
For help and assistance regarding the processing fees, use the number 1-888-262-2850. Our technical support team will help you get the solution to your issues within a short period of time.
Is there any contact option through which I can contact the management team?
Yes, you can click on the Contact Us option at the top of the Help & Support page and make the management team aware of your issues.
MyCCPay is one of the best portals to access all the financial details with the utmost ease. MyCCPay.com is the payment and management gateway for credit card payments, and Total Cards, Inc. is the service that helps users to make payments.
MyCCPay Contact Information
If you need to contact Total Card, Inc. to raise a concern regarding the www.myccpay.com service, there are various options to do so.
The easiest way is to contact customer service by phone. If you have any queries regarding website services, you can contact us by using the number 1-888-262-2850.
For users who are having difficulty with the registration process, the best number to call is 1-800-800-2143.
Questions or concerns that are not related to the company’s web services should be directed to 605-977-5800.
Does MyCCPay have a mobile app?
Kindly note that there is currently no mobile app for MyCCPay.