Drivesavvy credit card application online can never be easier as you follow the right steps just as we are going to show you in this post and several rewards that come if you are approved for the card.
This card offers some rewards that make you want to acquire it, you can get offers like at Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 gas other stations, and these rewards are given based on the higher number of gallons bought by the cardholder and the DriveSavvy credit card is offered exclusively by Synchrony Bank.
The credit card is offered only to those who qualify with a good credit score, starting from 640.
DriveSavvy also runs a program called Card Security Debt Cancellation Program for workers who lose their jobs and they stand a benefit of been paid part or all their debts on their credit card, and the donation is made monthly with the sum of $1.66 per $100.
Read Also: The Best Way To Close Capital One Account
DriveSavvy Credit Card Online Application
Those who are qualified for the DriveSavvy credit card are required to apply for the credit card as follows;
- To apply for the credit card first visit their official website at www.DriveSavvy.com.
- Tap on “Apply Now” under any of the gas station brands you want and know application is process is same irrespective of DriveSavvy card type.
- Add all personal details like your last name, address, phone number, email address, input your total annual income, which is your income that reflects after you have paid your all taxes.
- Input also your date of birth, Social Security Number (SSN), mother’s maiden name, and enter how long you have lived at your current address.
- If you wish to use the account with someone else which is actually optional, you can authorize them. You can opt-in for the credit card security debt cancellation program by checking the box and doing so.
- Navigate downwards and accept the DriveSavvy credit card terms and conditions.
- Now “Submit” and follow the few other instruction prompted by the site and complete your the application process.
DriveSavvy Credit Card Rewards Program
DriveSavvy Credit Card offers their cardholders a lot of rewards such that they can earn a 5-cents for each gallon bought in rewards once the card user purchases from 45 gallons in each given billing cycle, also a maximum of $99 in rewards for every twelve months.
These rewards come mainly on the DriveSavvy credit card purchases and its offers and benefits are given based on the cardholder’s statement credit.
FAQ about the DriveSavvy Credit Card
What is the APR for a DriveSavvy Credit Card?
The DriveSavvy Credit Card APR is 28.74% but it varies based on the Prime Rate.
Can you get cash advances with this card?
Yes, you can make a cash advance with your DriveSavvy Credit Card at an APR of 29.99%, and a cash advance fee is 5 percent or $10, whichever is higher.
What is the annual fee for the DriveSavvy credit card?
DriveSavvy Credit Card does not come with an annual fee it is charged at zero.
Is there a late fee for the Credit Card?
An overdue payment of the DriveSavvy balance is charged up to $38.
What is the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program?
The Card Security Debt Cancellation Program will pay all or part of the card owed payments if the cardholder losses his or her job.
This program will deduct $1.66 per $100 each month ending on the card, it is deducted from the cardholder’s account.
Now I guess you can school someone on a DriveSavvy credit card after reading this article?
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more