A Fullbeauty Credit Card is a kind of card that is mostly enjoyed by persons who purchase beauty products massively, their online store gives rewards on plus-sized purchases and regular purchases.
I guess that sounds cool enough yeah?
This card is offered exclusively by Comenity Bank, this bank has a reputation, it has offered over 40-million credit cards to users across the US alone and this is just one of them.
Fullbeauty credit card is a store card but can be used to purchase products at their affiliate brand like Woman Within, Roaman’s, Ellos, KingSize, Jessica London, BrylaneHome, OneStopPlus, Catherines, Fullbeauty Outlet, Swimsuits For All, Intimates For All, and Shoes For All.
A review on Wikipedia shows that Fullbeauty Brands originated in 1901 in New York.
Its services like mail order are treated in one of their branches situated in Indiana.
The company launched its first fashion catalog in 1941, the mail-order business moved to Indiana where the company fulfils catalog, online orders are treated in Indianapolis and Plainfield why the call center in El Paso, Texas US.
FullBeauty Credit Card offers security to users so no much worry about fraud and hackers because the company has made securing accounts a priority.
Read Also: How To Pay Credit Card Debt With Credit Card
Tips to secure your FullBeauty Credit Card
Below are the tips are written on their site:
- Create a unique username and password (not already used details on another site)
- Don’t use personal info (real name, SSN, or phone number) as password
- Don’t share your login details with anyone.
- Change password regular
- Use the following recommended browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari.)
- Secure your devices with security software always.
- Never use unsecured sites and save your account details.
- Leave the rest for their encrypted security features.
This credit card is really unique as it puts the plus-size person in focus, making it easy for them to shop and get rewards.
Fullbeauty credit card is only offered to those with a better credit score.
Fullbeauty credit card rewards include a zero annual fee and other attractive features like 2-points per dollar spent, 400 points are equivalent to $10 spendable, the card is only issued to those with a credit score of 640 and above.
Apply for FullBeauty Credit Card Online
Below is how to apply for a Fullbeauty credit card online;
- First load their website at www.fullbeauty.com
- Navigate to “Apply Now” and click on it.
- Input your first and last name and your email address, confirm your email address and provide your Social Security number (SSN), date of birth, and your annual income details.
- Type your address and your mobile phone number.
- Click on the “Continue” button. (You can also add a buyer on your account)
- Accept the terms and conditions and complete the Full Beauty Credit Card registration.
Read Also: How To Activate American Express Card Easily
FullBeauty Credit Card Rewards Program
A fullbeauty credit card gives cardholders a dollar cashback on every $1 spent on women beauty products purchased on their online stores like women Roaman’s, Jessica London, King Size, and BrylaneHome and $10 for every 400-points which is redeemable.
Other rewards include twice your normal cashback on birthday months, free shipping four times a year, and special financing offers.
FullBeauty Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Full Beauty credit card?
Full beauty APRs range from 28% and 29% and vary based on credit score and Prime Rate.
Can I transfer a balance on my Full Beauty Credit?
No, you cannot transfer a balance on a FullBeauty credit card.
Is there an annual fee?
A FullBeauty credit card has zero annual fees.
Is there a late fee?
Overdue payment attracts a fee of up to $38.
How much is the minimum payment?
The minimum payment is $27, you must top up if your balance is less to pay in full.
Was this article helpful?
Share your experience in the comment section and subscribe for more.