Union Plus Credit Card application methods, rewards, and FAQs are what this post will first discuss than other offers like saving funds, 0% rates will also be noted in the course of this article, the card also offers discounts on entertainment, travellers insurance, travellers insurance among other offers too.
Union Plus Credit Cards are exclusively made and issued by Capital one to qualified applicants, Union Plus Credit Cards offer a lot of benefits to cardholders ranging from coupons, 15% of on AT&T bills payment, the liberty to choose from the mode of alerts, application for this credit can be easier if you follow our guidelines.
Now let us discuss the steps in simple tense the application for Union Plus Credit Card with different methods, FAQs, Rewards, and APRs.
Union Plus Credit Card Online Application Methods
Below is how to apply for a Union Plus credit card conveniently in different ways;
- First visit the Union Plus credit card website at www.theunioncard.com
- Select the card you wish to apply for and tap on Apply
- Input your personal details like email address, first and last name, mailing address and make available a different residential address if you wish to use a different one.
- Also provide your social security number (SSN), phone number, date of birth and provide your citizenship for non U.S citizens.
- Note clearly if you are rented or owner of the residence you live including a monthly mortgage or rent payment, mother’s maiden name, and annual income, and employment status.
- Clearly show your union plus credit card name also your union credit card registered number if any
- Choose if your account is a checking account, a saving account, or both as the case may be.
- Provide with your option if you will want blank checks for cash advances or not.
- Tap on Continue Application to complete your Union Plus Credit Card applications
Union Plus Card Online Application for those with an Invitation
Those who have an invitation to register or a union plus credit card online should follow these steps below;
- After receiving a “received a mail offer” click on “Reply Now” available next to the invitation.
- Type the invitation code.
- Tap on the green button showing “Continue to Application” and follow the instructions to complete invitation acceptance
Check out also: FHA Loan Ultimate Review: All You Need to Know
Union Plus Credit Card Application Different methods
- You can also apply for Union plus credit card by calling their customer care representative on 1-800-522-40-00
Union Plus Card Customer Care Service
You can call their customer care representative which is available all day and night every day of the week on 1-800-622-25-80.
Unuin Plus Credit Card Rewards
The services you stand to enjoy with your Union Plus credit card are disability grants, strike grants, hospital grants, disaster grants, job loss grants.
Union Plus Creedit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Union Plus Card?
Union Plus credit card APRs are given based on card types and Prime Rate, Primary Access card is 24.99%, Rate Advantage card has 0% APR for the first 15 billing cycles, afterwards, the Prime rate variable is 12.65% to 22.65%, creditworthiness, Rewards card has 0% APR for the first year and the APR will be between 14.65% and 24.49%, based on your creditworthiness
Does Union Plus Credit have an annual fee?
Union Plus card has zero charge annual fees.
Does Union Plus Credit have a late fee?
Overdue payments can be charged at $38.
How can I manage my Union Plus card?
You can manage activities when you install the Capital One app.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment Subscribe