Looking for an easy way to activate your OCBC Bank Card? Have Difficulties with the OCBC Card Activation? Follow the steps in this guide and learn how to Activate OCBC Card easily and enjoy flawless Banking Activities.
Learn the easy steps and activate your OCBC Bank Card.
There are many advantages and benefits to activating your OCBC Debit Card Activation.
OCBC Bank is a financial group based in Singapore. OCBC is short for “Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation”. OCBC Bank was established in 1932.
Samuel Tsien is CEO of OCBC Bank.
It offers financial services such as Private Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management and many more are offered by OCBC Bank.
OCBC Bank has a revenue of US$10.1 billion.
OCBC Bank’s main Service area is the Asia-Pacific.
Requirements for OCBC Card Activation
To activate OCBC Card, the User requires;
- The OCBC Bank Card whether in hand or in an email
- Card Number
- Address evidence and other personal identification information.
- CVV number, Card number, Card expiry date etc are the necessary things Card Users require in order to activate the OCBC card.
OCBC Card Activation via Online
- The card user must have an OCBC Bank online account if they wish to activate the debit card online
- Visit the official site of OCBC Card Activation
- Enter the last 8 digits of your Card number, Expiry Date, NRIC/Passport number and Captcha Verification to activate the OCBC Card.
- Tick point (Agree) in the box of policy agreement, press the Next button and move on with the process
- Follow the prompts steps to activate the OCBC Card.
- Agree to the terms and conditions given by the credit card services and your card will be activated to in no time.
OCBC Card Activation Via Phone
Card customers can also verify the OCBC card or credit card by calling OCBC Card Activation Help Line
In case of difficulties or any troubles in activating the Credit Card online then you can activate the debit card by phone services.
Follow the steps as directed below to activate the OCBC Credit card.
- Dial 1800–363-3333 which is OCBC’s Card Activation Phone Number.
- Listen carefully to the options offered and choose an option to Activate the card.
- Provide personal details and card details as instructed over the phone.
- Agree to the OCBC Card usage terms and conditions. Shortly after your OCBC card will be granted full usage access.
RBC Bank Help:
OCBC Phone Number: Call 1800–363-3333
OCBC Headquarters: Singapore
OCBC activate the card online – Here
OCBC official Website: internet.ocbc.com
Activate OCBC Card at OCBC Branch
If you face any trouble activating your card online or over the phone then visit any OCBC Branch to activate your card.
Visit the nearest OCBC Branch in order to Activate the OCBC Card.
At the bank, the OCBC cardholder will get help from a customer representative executive to Activate the OCBC Card. An Executive will check your personal details in a system to confirm for security and in due time activate the OCBC Credit Card.
That’s it! Hope you found this guide helpful? Check the site for more insightful posts; comments are always open for enquiries.
We make it easier for you to learn basic and complex personal finance to improve your financial freedom by writing on topics that matter to your personal finance.
These topics range from reviewing insurance premiums from car insurance to car insurance. We also cover basic topics such as bank card and their activation process as well as the rewards that await you.
You are welcome to follow us on all our social media platforms and subscribe to our email list to keep updated.