World Wildlife Fund Credit Card offers rewards to those who take interest in giving financial assistance to wildlife species, if you care so much about animals and their dwelling, here is how to apply for their card that benefits them and gives rewards using it.
Government in many parts of the world have made reservations centres for wildlife and laws to protect them.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card is issued by Bank of America, the credit originated in 2009 and the card users are offered a $100 welcome bonus.
BOA donates quite a fortune to preserve natural habitats, all their card users also enjoy 3% cashback in the category of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, 2% back at a grocery store and wholesale club, and 1% on all other purchases.
On opening this World Wildlife Fund Credit Card account, every $1000 dollar spent earns the user the sum of $200 on all amounts spent.
Not just that a 0.08% is allocated to the cardholder on purchases with this credit card, a welcome bonus of $3 for account opening, plus an additional $3 for annual card renewal at a zero annual fee.
How to Apply World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Online
Below are the steps to follow and register for your wildlife fund credit card online easily;
- First visit their online website at www.bankofamerica.com
- Tap on “Apply Now” to start.
- users Input you personal details like first and last name, and residential address.
- If you want to add a different mailing address, navigate and locate “Send my statement to a different address”.
- Next is to input your phone number and your phone type.
- Select citizenship and country of residence.
- Input your date of birth, total annual income, and select source of income and employment status.
- Add your assets, e.g. the total amount of money in checking and saving accounts, money market accounts and monthly housing payment.
- For balance transfer, select as instructed for your transfer a balance feature .
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the application.
Other Ways to Apply for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
- Simply dial 1-800-932-27-75 and follow the instruction of the voice that follows to do your World Wildlife Fund Credit Card application offline.
- Locate any World Wildlife Fund Office nearest to you and ask for the process and you will be dully attended to.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Reward Program.
This card earns a 3:2:1 reward system, which is 3% cashback in the category of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, 2% back at a grocery store and wholesale club, and 1% on all other purchases.
Account opening also earns you $200 for every $1000 dollar spent, 0.08% is allocated to the cardholder on purchases with this credit card, the welcome bonus of $3 for account opening, plus an additional $3, annual card renewal is zero charges.
Read Also: The Perfect Guide To Wells Fargo Auto Loans
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card FAQs
Is there an annual fee for World Wildlife Fund Credit Card?
No, there is no annual charge.
What is the intro APR for Wildlife Fund Credit Card?
APR for the World Wildlife Fund Credit Card is 0%, for at least the first year also for balance transfer and purchases for the first 2-moths of opening the account.
What is the APR for the World Wildlife Fund Cash Back Card?
APR for the World Wildlife Fund card ranges from 15.24% to 25.24%.
Can I transfer a balance with Wildlife Fund Credit Card?
Yes, you can transfer a balance at a cost of 3%.
Can I use World Wildlife Fund Credit Card for foreign purchases?
Yes, you can but at a transactions fee of 3% charged in USD, despite the currency, you transacted with.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.