Fidelity Reward Visa credit card can be qualified for if only you have a commendable credit score, it also offers fascinating financial services and good spenders can earn good rewards in cashback and build a powerful credit score.
Fidelity is a popular name in the banking sector, it was founded in 1902, by Eugene Howard in North Carolina U.S
The financial institution is often referred to by many as an innovative bank being the first to introduce drive-thru bank windows and supporting green business practices.
Other offers by this bank make me want to say it is one of the best financial service providers in the game.
In 2008, they created a new branch in West Scranton to support their innovation, growth, and commitment to serving customers.
Read Also: Understand How The 401k Plan Work
The financial institution giants have listed their core values on their official website as;
- Act with integrity
- Build strong relationship
- Demonstration passion for what we do and who we are
- Seek to constantly innovate
- Stay fully committed to each other, and to all our stakeholders
Fidelity Reward visa credit card is issued by Elan Financial Services to applicants who are qualified for the card and requires you to have at least a 750 credit score.
This Fidelity visa credit card helps cardholders to build their credit score earning the cardholder 2points for each dollar in purchase which is not limited at all and is given for any amount of money spent with the credit card.
Let’s see how you can apply for a Fidelity credit card with these short explained steps;
Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card Registration Online
Below are the outlined steps to register for your Fidelity Reward credit card online;
- First load their credit card application website at www.fidelityrewards.com
- Tap on the “Learn More” on the front page
- Followed by the “Apply Now” button.
- Tap on the “Login and Apply Online” button
- Input your login details (username and password) and hit the login button.
- Follow the instruction as requested by the page to finish your Fidelity Reward Visa Credit card registration.
Read Also: How Do I Get A Refund On Cash App?
Another step to follow and Apply for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card
To apply for a Fidelity Reward Visa Credit card, you can use the process below if you find the first one tedious,
- Simply call a Fidelity Rewards Visa credit card customer representative with 1-888-325-61-96 only between the hours of 8 am to 10 pm EST on Monday to Friday and 10 am to 8 pm EST on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Fidelity Rewards Visa Card Rewards Program
It is rather easy to use the reward of the Fidelity Visa credit card, all the points can be used to buy travel tickets, they are all been deposited into the cardholders account and can be used to purchases other stuff you can check their official site to see what can be bought with this points
Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card FAQs
How Does the APR for a Fidelity Rewards Visa card work?
Just like almost every other credit card, the APR for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card is from 15.99% and it varies based on Prime Rates.
Does Fidelity Reward Visa Credit Card offer a cash advance?
Yes, the Fidelity reward visa credit card offers a cash advance but at a transaction fee of 3% capped at $5, whichever is greater, APR for a cash advance is 25.99%.
Does Fidelity Reward Visa Credit Card have an annual fee?
Fidelity Rewards Visa Credit Card has a Zero annual fee.
Does Fidelity Reward Visa Credit Card have a late fee?
Yes, the fee can be up to $38 if your payment is received after the due date.
Can users transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance at 3% of the balance transferred or $5, whichever is greater.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.