NFL Extra Points Credit Card is designed for football enthusiasts, who buy tickets regularly, they enjoy most of the benefits and rewards of this card.
NFL Extra Points Credit Card is offered by Barclay Bank, the credit score that qualifies an applicant for this sports-friendly credit card ranges 650-750.
Football fans who buy tickets regular to watch their favourite teams play will not want to miss out on getting this credit card which is used to buy NFL tickets and NFL-branded merchandise goods.
It grants access to some other special discounts and ticket financing too.
This NFL Extra Points credit card rewards users with 10000-points on purchases amounting to $500 within the first 90-days of acquiring the card, these points can be redeemed and used to buy other goods, a 20% discount benefit is given for purchases on their online store.
Also, these credit card users earn up to 2-points for every dollar spent on NFL-related purchases.
NFL Extra Points credit card offers account monitoring, fraud alerts and other security features to users.
Read Also: U.S. Pride Credit Card: Application, Rewards, And FAQs
How to Apply for NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Below are the steps to follow and apply for your NFL extra points card;
- First visit the NFL Extra Points Card at www.nflextrapoints.com
- Prior to your application you have to select your favorite team and tap on the apply button where you were redirected to.
- Then register your name, how long you have lived at your current home address. (Which determine whether you own or rented your home)
- Indicate your occupation and total annual income also tell if you operatea saving account, checking account, or both as the case may be.
- Write your phone number, email address, and indicate your citizenship.
- Indicated your date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and Social Security Number (SSN).
- Navigate and accept to the terms and conditions of the NFL extra points card.
- Tap on the “Apply” button to complete your registrations.
- Then you can start tracking your NFL extra points card application status via your account.
NFL Extra Points Credit Card Customer Service
To contact the NFL extra points credit card customer care representative simply call 1-866-928-95-98.
For automated voice customer care contact call 1-877-523-04-78.
If you live outside the United States of America you can call 1-302-255-88-88.
Social media handle of the NFL extra points: Twitter @AskBCUS.
Mail their HQ at Card Services, P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE, 19899-8801.
Read Also: Sears Credit Card: Application, Rewards And FAQs
NFL Extra Points Credit Card FAQs
What is the Benefit of the NFL Extra Points credit card?
With the NFL Extra Points Credit card, you can earn 10000-points on every $500 spent on purchases and the points are redeemable in NFL purchases and used to purchase other goods, also a 20% discount on all purchases at their online store NFLShop.com.
What is the APR for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card?
NFL Extra Points credit card APR ranges from 16.74% to 26.74% at a given Prime Rate, so it may increase or decrease as the case may be.
Do EFL extra points credit cards have an annual fee?
No, the NFL Extra Points card does not charge any annual fee.
Do EFL extra points Credit cards have a late fee?
Yes, card users maybe charge up to $37 if they exceed the due date of repayment.
Can card users make a balance transfer?
You can transfer a balance at a 0% rate only for the first 15 billing cycles after you transfer a balance. There is a fee to transfer a balance of $5 or 3%, whichever is greater.
What is the introductory APR of the NFL Extra Points Credit Card?
The introductory APR for balance transfer is 0% for the first 15months, also a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first starting 6-months.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more