Just like many other companies, the Jeep Credit card is for Jeep buys and is accepted by their affiliates also, it gives a lot of benefits, and acquiring the card help boost cashback not just on purchases of the Jeep brands but other vehicle brands like Fiat, Dodge, and Chrysler.
Omaha First National Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Jeep credit cards but you can only be considered for it if your credit score is up to 630 or 700 and above.
That is to say, acquiring a Jeep Credit Card, you need a good or excellent credit score.
Jeep is an American automobile company, owned by Stellantis.
They made public their official product in 1945 despite announcing their trademark application 2-years before then.
The Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) specialist company’s Headquarters is located in Toledo, Ohio, U.S.with an estimated worth of over $30B, the car brand also made an outrageous global sale of 1.4 million SUVs in 2016.
Read more: Can You Cash A Payroll Check At Walmart?
Jeep Credit Card has not just made buying easy but, offers big money spenders the rewards for their patronages in form of cashbacks and rewards.
Jeep has many partners and sponsors worldwide, recently Razor a Jeep partner announced it will make an off-road electric scooter.
Table of Contents
Jeep Credit Card Application Online
- First visit their card issuer’s site at ww.firstbankcard.com/jeep.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button found at the top left side of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see “Get Started Now”
- Tap on the card image that has a Jeep logo on it.
- Start the registration by inputting your name, address, and email address.
- Write your date of birth, Social Security number (SSN), and your mother’s maiden name.
- Indicate the duration you have lived at your current address, note whether you rented the place or its yours ( for rented apartment input your rent amount)
- Provide your employers name and your annual income plus another user if you wish to add another one. type the so called second user’s data.
- Select a card design and “Continue”.
- Check your card “Application Status” on your account it is found among the options on your account.
Other Ways to Apply for a Jeep Credit Card
- Simply visit any Jeep dealers outlet and seek for an application and you will be attended to accordingly.
Jeep Credit Card Rewards Program
Every $7,500 and above purchase with your jeep credit card earns you the credit card holder a $1,000 certificate for the next Jeep buys, also they get 5% cashback for FCA dealer purchases, 2% cashback on gas and travel-related purchases, plus 1% cashback on other purchases.
Note: your rewards are redeemed as cash or for travel, any of the two ways you want it.
Jeep Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Jeep credit card?
Some of the jeep affiliates give zero APR for six billing cycles, some purchases give APRs based on prime rate and creditworthiness, the APRs are given between 15.74% to 26.74% variables.
Does Jeep charge an annual fee?
There’s Zero annual fees for Jeep credit card holders.
What is the late fee charge?
Overdue payments can be charged at $37.
What is Cash Advance APR for Jeep credit card?
Their cash advance APR is 25.24% and is given based on the Prime Rate.
What is Jeep Credit card processing network?
Jeep credit card processing network is MasterCard.
Can I transfer a balance?
Yes, Jeep allows balance transfer at a cost of 5% or $10, whichever is higher.
Can I get a cash advance with my Jeep credit card?
Yes, there is a fee of 5% or $15, whichever is higher at a 26.99% prime rate .
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more