L L Bean credit card is one of the best credit cards for big-time shoppers, its rewards program benefits mostly those who purchase a lot of goods and we shall discuss it in detail including how to apply for it and FAQs.
L.L Bean credit card was formed in 1912, its headquarter is currently located in Freeport Maine United States of America, and has over 54 store outlets across the country. they offer mainly clothing and outdoor types of equipment.
The current CEO and President of this company is Steve Smith, which has employed labor of over 5000 persons currently working for the L.L Bean.
So if you purchase goods in large bulk, then this Citibank-issued credit card should be considered as your number one choice.
It offers good returns in perks for Outdoor Discovery School spending, gas stations, and restaurants.
Also, this L.L Bean credit card offers benefits in form of free shipping on purchases (for non returned goods only) and free monogramming services.
You may also like: Understanding Comprehensive Insurance In Total: Full Review And Guide
The major rewards that this card gives are 4% cashback on L L Bean in-store purchases, 2% on gas stations and restaurants, and 1% on other purchases with this universal credit card.
L L Bean Credit Card Online Application.
If you wish to apply for an L.L Bean credit card below are the guidelines for you to follow and do so;
- Visit their official application site at website here
- Tap “Apply Now” button to start your application.
- Click on sign-in and input carefully your L.L. Bean credit card log in details to continue the process.
To apply for L L Bean Credit Card for Non-Account Holders
For those who wish to apply for the L.L Bean Credit card and do not have an account yet, this is how to go about it:
- Still load the L.L Bean official site at www.llbean.com
- Input all the prompts and create create an online account first to continue after clicking on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address and confirm it, create and confirm your password too.
- Choose your security question and answer it as the registration prompts
- Then click on “Continue” button.
- Input your home adress and accept their terms and condition to complete your application
Other Ways to Apply for an L L Bean Credit Card
- You can also apply for a L.L Bean credit card by visiting any of their outlets close to you.
L L Bean Credit Card Rewards Program
The major rewards that this card gives rewards in ratio 4.2.1 which is 4% cashback on L L Bean’s in-store purchases, 2% on gas stations and restaurants, and 1% on other purchases with this universal credit card as it is accepted anywhere a credit card is used.
This card also gives free shipping on purchases (for non returned goods only) and free monogramming services to cardholders
L. L. Bean Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for an L L Bean credit card?
APRs for this L.L Bean credit card is 15.74% to 21.74% and it varies based on Prime Rates.
Can I transfer a balance with my L.L Bean credit card?
Yes. you can transfer a balance with a transaction fee of 3% or $5, whichever is higher.
Is there an annual fee?
No, the L L Bean credit card does not have an annual fee.
What is the annual fee for late fee payment?
L.L Bean’s credit card overdue payments charge is $27.
Can you do a cash advance?
Yes at a transaction fee of 5% or $10, whichever is greater
Well the L.L Bean credit card has a relatively high APR, but that doesn’t overwhelm its benefits if you are a cardholder, which I urge all their regular shoppers to acquire.
Was This Article Helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.