The main obligation of the Susan G. Komen Visa credit card is to help support the breast cancer research organization which also helps you to earn rewards in return.
The Susan G. Komen Visa Credit Card is issued by Bank of America.
This credit card gives user rewards for every $1000 spent you earn a cashback on it amounting to $200 but only for the first 90-days of the Visa Credit card ownership.
Table of Contents
Susan G. Komen Visa Credit Card Online Application
Susan G. Komen visa credit card has other bonuses on other buys from their listed bonus categories and gives you the liberty to change the categories every 30-days because of your loyal patronage, customers are given rewards in 3:2:1percent further explained as 3% cash back on gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, or home improvement, 2% on grocery stores and wholesale clubs and an unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
If you have just acquired your Susan G. Koman Visa Credit Card and you wish to activate or you are intending to acquire one, this is how to go about the registration:
- Visit there official website first at www.komen.com
- Click on “Apply Now” option.
- Next you will have to input all your details as requested on the registration page, your first and last name, residential address. If you have a different mailing address(s), navigate to “Send my statement to a different address”.
- Then input your email address, phone number, and the type of card that you want to acquire.
- Answer your citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Input your birth date, choose employment status, input your total income, and select a source of income
- Add your assets, which include the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CD, and money market accounts.
- Indicate also your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add an extra cardholder appropriately.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Continue” button and follow the guidelines as instructed on the page and complete the application.
Other Methods to Apply for a Susan G. Komen Visa Credit Card
- You can apply for your Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards credit card by calling a customer care representative with 1-800-932-27-75.
- Load their official website to get the nearest Susan G. Komen outlet to you and go there and apply for your Credit card.
Susan G. Komen Reward program.
This credit card offers users who spend $1000 a cashback of $200 for the first 3-months on purchases.
Susan G. Komen Visa credit card users are offered 3% cash back on gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug store, or home improvement, 2% on grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and an unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases. Also, the user gains a switch in bonus categories for the first 30-days of their cardholder.
Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa FAQs
Does Susan G.Komen card have an annual fee?
No, Susan G. Komen’s Visa Credit card does not charge any annual fee.
What is the Susan G.Komen intro APR?
The intro APR for the first year is zero percent, but subsequently, the APR for a Susan G. Komen credit card is 15.24% to 25.24% depending on your creditworthiness.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance at a transaction fee of 3% (not less than $10).
Can I use Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards Visa card for foreign purchases?
Yes, but it is charged at a 3% fee in USD, whichever currency you used it must be charged in USD.
Was this article helpful?
Leave a comment and subscribe for more.